The first product we will discuss is the ribbed rolled garage floors. Ribbed rolled garage floors are made from 100% high quality polyvinyl throughout the entire product, however they are often called rubber garage flooring. Rolled garage floors are extremely popular because of their ease of installation and impressive good looks.
The biggest benefit of the ribbed garage floors compared to the other textures available is that these types are designed to channel spills and leaks which prevents them from spreading.
Installation of ribbed rolled garage floors is a breeze. Basically all you need to do is roll out the floor.
Trim the edges.
And if you are installing more than one roll, simply overlap the edges.
IMPORTANT: These instructions are provided for general information of garage floor installation only. Please refer to the instructions included with any products you purchase.
Ribbed rolled garage floors offer many benefits including:
• Keeps your garage looking better than new!
• Channels liquids & debris out of garage
• Helps prevent concrete deterioration
• Hides cracks & stains in older floors
• Reduces amount of dirt tracked into home
• Easy installation—No adhesives required
• Easy to move when cleaning is needed
• Vapor barrier, moisture will not penetrate
• Prevents concrete, soil. & water contamination
• Overlap or butt together for seamless look
• Provides anti-fatigue benefit
• Easy to cut for custom fit
• Cushioned comfort for walking & working
• Thermal Insulation and noise reduction
• Ultra durable—Formulated to last for years
PRODUCTS DISCUSSED IN THIS ARTICLE