When it comes to garage flooring tiles, there are generally two types available. The first is the soft variety which is usually peel and stick tiles. The second variety is the rigid type and these tiles use a locking mechanism to join them together. In this article we are going to focus on the latter type.
Most garage floors are made of concrete which is obviously cold and hard. Garage floor coverings, including tiles, have made those cold hard places a little more enjoyable. Rigid garage floor tiles offer many benefits including:
- Engineered to withstand the toughest mechanical environments and is not affected by petroleum products and most automotive chemicals.
- Installs in hours, not days – you simply snap your floor together over any solid swept surface. No glues, no paints, NO VAPOROUS TOXIC FUMES.
- Numerous styles and colors to chose from. Create your own custom design.
- Full-Suspension Flooring provides great anti-fatigue and insulation barrier between you and the cold, hard floor.
- Built to handle extreme roll capacities. Will support floor jacks, tool boxes and jack stands.
- Edging easily snaps into the garage floor to create a smooth transition.
- Made in the USA with a 15 year manufacturer’s warranty.
Let’s look at some of those benefits in more detail. First, they are engineered to withstand chemicals that could destroy the tile. This is not true of all garage floor tiles on the market today. RaceDeck is the leading garage tile manufacturer and they are the only product we trust to provide years of use and enjoyment. They also back up their claims with an amazing 15 year warranty.
The true beauty of a rigid garage tile is that they are so simple to install that just about anyone can do it. The best part is when your done you don’t have to worry about your floor failing like an epoxy garage floor could. Quick installation that is much safer than epoxy is a huge benefit to most homeowners.
RaceDeck garage floor tiles come in 8 colors, 2 sizes, various patterns and finishes. With so many options available you can make an amazing garage floor in no time. Check out these images, you won’t get this look with any other products.
Unlike other garage floor products, rigid garage floor tiles are free-floating. This provides an impressive anti-fatigue benefit which will make spending time in your garage more enjoyable. In addition, because this floor is not glued to the concrete, it can be removed or changed when needed.
Finally rigid garage floor tiles from RaceDeck are designed to withstand the tough environment of a garage. Whether it is a car, jack, toolbox or whatever else you through at it, these floors are designed to last and backed with a 15 year warranty.
Categories : Updates and General Garage Flooring News